- In-Dash eXcelon Series AM/FM, CD, MP3, USB Receiver with Remote
- Five-line Full-Dot LCD display for improved viewing
- Bluetooth technology for hands-free calling and music streaming
- HD Radio for crystal clear reception of digital audio signals
- 2-way iPod control allows control from the iPod or the stereo
- Pandora Link integrates your car stereo with your iPhone and Pandora Internet Radio
- Kenwood application for Android provides quick search and music organization
- Variable color illuminated button lighting
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate
- Wireless remote control included
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, AAC, WAV and WMA
- Compatible with Kenwood's Music Control app for Android phones
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- Supreme setting improves music that is encoded at low bit rates
- iTunes Tagging marks your favorite songs on HD Radio and loads them in iTunes
- App Mode lets you enjoy listening to content on compatible apps
- 13-band parametric equalizer with 9 selectable tone curves (8 Preset, 1 User)
- Adjustable separate subwoofer output level control
- 24bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- Built-in electronic High-Pass and Low-Pass crossover filters
- Spectrum audio analyzer with 8 times over sampling
Playback and Audio Features:
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM Radio Package and subscription required and sold separately
- Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable compatible
- Rear Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC SWI-JACKv1 or the Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
- Marine Remote Control: Optional Kenwood KCA-RC60MR required and sold separately
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
- Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- HSP: Headset Profile enables a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a wired microphone for clear, distortion-free talking
- UPC: 019048198129
- Weight: 4.2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Keith From Austin, Tx.
Well, I have had this unit for 6 months now and I have mixed feelings. It does many things so right, but thats not the whole picture. This is my second unit. The first one had several problems ie... 1) Low voltage for the amp trigger lead. 2) A horrible distortion that fed through the entire system. I returned it for unit 2 which works about 95% of the time. About once every 2 months or so it locks up and has to be rebooted. Now, for the functions. This product is a pain in the butt to use. You have to go through many steps inorder to use everyday functions. That is a pain in the first order. That being said this things sounds amazing, and can be tweaked through the EQ settings to suit any taste. hope this helps audio peeps.