- In-dash CD, MP3, DVD, DivX and AVI Receiver
- Full-color 7" LCD touchscreen display
- Anti-theft, detachable front panel
- Power Output:
- Peak: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- 12/24 hour clock display
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, MP3, MP4, DVD, DivX, XviD, VCD and AVI
- Playback of any region DVD discs
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 2-band parametric equalizer with 5 selectable tone curves (4 Preset, 1 User)
- 32GB SD Card reader for audio and video playback
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono subwoofer)
- Front A/V Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. The Absolute CAM570 is recommended and sold separately
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and devices
- Rear RCA Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- UPC: 709483039940
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
anthony boone From United States
I really like the power acoustik pd-710 and I would also recommend buying one for a friend. I am now looking for a double-din of a simular model.
Edward Price From phoenix
|Great product just not easy to mount if your dash is not a sheer drop off so if it's angled at all try something else|