- IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality Bass Reproduction
- Extra-tough suspension for high durability to withstand high input power
- 4-Layer Copper voice coil with aluminum former for improved heat dissipation
- Subwoofer design allows for flexible in-car installation in a box or in a free-air type application
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 6"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 11-1/6"
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.85 to 1.75 cu. ft. (for sealed enclosure)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Alberto From Florida
|Bought A Pair Of These, OMG I Can't Ask For Anything More. They Sound Great, Price Is Great, Shipping Was Really Quick. Will Buy Again.