- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate
- Wireless remote control included
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and WMA
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable compatible. However Pioneer recommends the iPod and iPhone USB to Lightning Interface Cable for iPhone 5, 5S, 5C and the Pioneer USB-to-30 pin iPod Adapter for Pioneer In-Dash Car Stereos for the best compatibility.
- 5-Band parametric equalizer
- Subwoofer Crossover with Slope Adjustments
- High Pass Filter with Slope Adjustments
- Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Supports A2DP audio streaming
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a external wired microphone for clear, convenient and distortion-free talking
- Expandability Options:
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC SWI-PSv1, Axxess ASWC-1 and Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
- Steering wheel mounted remote ready: The Pioneer CD-SR100 can be used and is sold separately
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.