- DVD/CD receiver with internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 7" motorized touchscreen with multi-angle adjustments
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience
- MirrorLink compatible
- Advanced App Mode for smartphone integration
- Siri Hands Free compatible with iPhone 4S/5
- Pandora Internet radio control
- five customizable display colors and 112 key panel illumination choices
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- remote control
- plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 8-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
- high- and low-pass filters
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Auto-EQ equalizes for your car interior automatically (optional mic required)
- built-in audio iPod control — optional adapter required for viewing video content, Pandora control, and Advanced App Mode
- playback and control of Android media files
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear A/V and USB inputs, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Raul Rodriguez From Maryland
|Replaced my factory head unit and am very happy with it. The controls are well placed and easy to navigate. The blue tooth works great for phone calls or listening to my music without having a cable attached. Works great with my i phone. I also really like the customizable screens.|
Kao From Anc
For the price, it's very reasonal. As far as the product, it's great. I have a setup with my 2 10" JL audio W7. I am very happy how loud and clear the deck is giving out.
Andrew Jones From Fresno, CA
This indeed is an excellent head unit. Honestly only downfall I could find is the default safety feature regarding the video playback (only enabled with vehicle e-brake engaged). Bluetooth feature works smoothly, automatically connects everytime you enter your vehicle. Mic could use a bit of an upgrade have to speak with elevated voice to be understandable. RMS level is excellent especially for a double din unit, will make even your factory highs sound excellent as well as plenty of power supplied for amp(s) and subs. If you utilize Pandora quite a bit then this unit is definately for you. You can control your phone flawlessly through the Pandora app already installed in the head unit. All in all it's a great product I would buy and recommend this unit to anyone.