The 600/1v3 deploys efficient Class D technology with a patented control circuit and JL Audio's signature R.I.P.S. power supply design to ensure full power delivery (600 W) over a wide range of load impedances and vehicle voltages.
A very complete set of signal processing features, including a parametric bass EQ and fully variable infrasonic filter, round out the package. This amplifier features an all-black look that is pure, sexy evil, including the powder-coated cast alloy heat sink and end caps.
- Slash v3 Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- Subsonic ("Infrasonic") Filter: 15 - 60 Hz
- Advanced Bass Control:
- "Q" Bandwidth Control: 0.5 - 4.3
- Center Frequency: 20 - 85 Hz
- EQ Boost Control: 0 - +15 dB
- Selectable output frequency mode: LP / HP
- Selectable output frequency slop: 12 dB / 24dB
- Output filter cutoff frequency: 40 - 200 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% @ 4Ω , 50 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95 dB
- Frequency response: 5 - 250 Hz (+0, -1 dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4Ω/50 Hz, >250 @ 2Ω/50 Hz,
- Inline 60A x 1 ANL or MaxiFuse Recommended
- Dimensions: 13.40"L x 9.25"W x 2.36"H
- High-Damping H-Bridge, Class D Mono Circuit
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- LED power/thermal/low-impedance indicators
- Differential-balanced input type with RCA jack inputs
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Single-band, fully parametric equalizer with "Q" and boost adjustment
- Preamp RCA outputs w/ crossover filter options
- Remote bass port input (JL Audio RBC-1 sold separately)
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-2V
- High level: 800mV-8V
- State-variable, 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley LPF
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 200 Hz
- Fully variable, 24 dB/octave Butterworth HPF
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 1.5 to 4 ohms
- Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply system
- differential-balanced inputs
- variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- parametric EQ bass boost (0-15 dB at 20-80 Hz)
- variable infrasonic filter (15-60 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote bass boost
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 13-7/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-5/16"D
- UPC: 699440983501
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 98604
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jay From PA
I notice the JL 500/V2 is the same price as 600/V3. More power but small price can only mean 1 thing = lower quality. I purchased a 600/V3 and paired it with a JL10W7 in the Prowedge. It sounded great for 4 days then I was driving around with the volumn down on 0 and i smelled burning plastic. Some how the amp failed and something inside short cicuited and let all the smoke out. Electronics are just made out of smoke and once you let the smoke out theyre no good anymore. So Im 1 month into my warrenty repair, still waiting for my amp to be sent back to me.
Amp is solid with many features and sounds great when its working and smells bad when its not.
ADOLFO From Makati City,Philippines
I'm using JL Audio products since 2004 now it's 2014 still the same set-up only replacing the foam sorround of my 10w7 twice nevertheless all working the way it's built clean sound .
Mike From Lexington, SC
I upgraded from an A/B 2 channel that I have been running bridged for several years and am totally impressed. Very high quality, clean sound, hits hard and doesn't even appear to be working up a sweat. Bass sound "effortless" if that makes any sense. Very clean and pure sound with little heat running into 2 ohms. Infrasonic filter, bass boost, bass remote (sold seperately), all all make for a positive experience. Will dim the headlights if you get crazy, but the power is nothing short of amazing!!