The best-selling amplifiers of all time are back in black!
The 600/1v3 deploys efficient Class D technology with a patented control circuit and JL Audio's signature R.I.P.S. power supply design to ensure full power delivery (600 W) over a wide range of load impedances and vehicle voltages.
A very complete set of signal processing features, including a parametric bass EQ and fully variable infrasonic filter, round out the package.
This amplifier features an all-black look that is pure, sexy evil, including the powder-coated cast alloy heat sink and end caps.
Power Handling @ 12.5V & 14.4V
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 3 Ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 1.5 Ohms
- 600W Peak Power
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Patented Class D Circuitry
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >95 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Main Channels): >68 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ohms: >500 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ohms: >250 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power (Main Channels): <0.05% @ 4 O
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 200 mV - 8 V RMS
- Min Copper Power/Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes: Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave): 12 dB or 24 dB
- Filter Frequency Range: 40-200 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer: Yes
- Filter Defeatable?: Yes
- Infrasonic Filter: Variable, Defeatable
- Bass Boost EQ: Parametric
- Output Polarity Switch: No
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control: No
- Remote Bass EQ Boost Control: Optional (RBC-1)
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: Buffered, w/independent filter
- Dimensions: 2.36 in / 60 mm (H) x 13.40 in / 340 mm (W) x 9.25 in / 235 mm (D)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jay From PA
I notice the JL 500/V2 is the same price as 600/V3. More power but small price can only mean 1 thing = lower quality. I purchased a 600/V3 and paired it with a JL10W7 in the Prowedge. It sounded great for 4 days then I was driving around with the volumn down on 0 and i smelled burning plastic. Some how the amp failed and something inside short cicuited and let all the smoke out. Electronics are just made out of smoke and once you let the smoke out theyre no good anymore. So Im 1 month into my warrenty repair, still waiting for my amp to be sent back to me.
Amp is solid with many features and sounds great when its working and smells bad when its not.
ADOLFO From Makati City,Philippines
I'm using JL Audio products since 2004 now it's 2014 still the same set-up only replacing the foam sorround of my 10w7 twice nevertheless all working the way it's built clean sound .
Mike From Lexington, SC
I upgraded from an A/B 2 channel that I have been running bridged for several years and am totally impressed. Very high quality, clean sound, hits hard and doesn't even appear to be working up a sweat. Bass sound "effortless" if that makes any sense. Very clean and pure sound with little heat running into 2 ohms. Infrasonic filter, bass boost, bass remote (sold seperately), all all make for a positive experience. Will dim the headlights if you get crazy, but the power is nothing short of amazing!!