- Double DIN 6.1" Touchscreen LCD In-Dash Receiver with Remote
- MIXTRAX app Illumination Effects
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Wireless remote control included
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, MP3 and WMA
- AM/FM tuner with 24FM/6AM presets
- 8-Band graphic equalizer with 5 selectable preset EQ curves and 2 custom
- Subwoofer Crossover control with Slope Adjustments
- High Pass/Low Pass Filters with Slope Adjustments
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. The Pioneer NDBC5 is recommended and sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC SWI-PSv1, Axxess ASWC-1 and Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
- Steering wheel mounted remote ready: The Pioneer CD-SR100 can be used and is sold separately
- Rear Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Will Dawson From Washington D.C.
|An outstanding product! I've installed it in both of my Jeeps, added Sirius/XM and Pandora with ease and it is serving me very very well!
P.S. Don't forget to install the microphone that they provide with the deck! That along with the blue tooth feature (on the deck and your smartphone) make for some great hands-free communications while driving!|
Jeff R From South Carolina
|I really like this head unit. It's easy to use and sounds great. It was a bit difficult to wire up to my 370Z since there are 3 different types of wiring harnesses from factory but once I figured out which wire goes where it was a cinch. The touchscreen responds well. Even though some icons on the display are small I have never touched the wrong one on accident.|
Tim From Cdale
|I was looking to replace my factory radio and decided on this Pioneer. That has been an excellent decision. Easy install. Radio had the most options for the price. Absolutely love the touch screen. I would highly recommend.|