- Double DIN 6.1" Touchscreen LCD In-Dash Receiver with Remote
- MIXTRAX app Illumination Effects
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Wireless remote control included
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, MP3 and WMA
- AM/FM tuner with 24FM/6AM presets
- 8-Band graphic equalizer with 5 selectable preset EQ curves and 2 custom
- Subwoofer Crossover control with Slope Adjustments
- High Pass/Low Pass Filters with Slope Adjustments
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. The Pioneer NDBC5 is recommended and sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC SWI-PSv1, Axxess ASWC-1 and Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
- Steering wheel mounted remote ready: The Pioneer CD-SR100 can be used and is sold separately
- Rear Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David Sorensen From Wtr.Springs,Florida
|I bought this for my mercury grand marquis which took very minor adjustments to properly fit the dash opening, that ya'll said wouldn't fit ? The unit has worked out to be awesome ! I added in a Polk audio amp , Polk audio speakers and now looking to add on a compact powered subwoofer to top off my system, which should really make it Complete ... Didn't want a lot of "boom boom bass" just clean music, I also picked up a crime stopper back up camera but ran short on cable to connect it to the rear plate area but have not researched that to date ...I could of gone with more expensive equipment but these met my needs & overall I really liked the products & assistance I rec'd from your rep ! I may of been a pain with all my calls but it all turned out well thanks again !|
Cliff From New Orleans
Wife loves it in her minivan...I mean little people mover! Best part for me is the HD, additional channels without talking heads, fake morning laughter and commercials! Yes, that's right you can listen to music in the morning...imagine that! Hooked up remote video screens and works great! Bluetooth is awesome for wife's phone calls and our oldest son's music on his phone. The unit automatically picks up the bluetooth once you initially recognize the phones. Love the remote. Only issue is the touchscreen is not sensitive enough to change channels regardless of settings; otherwise would be full 10 on review.
Will Dawson From Washington D.C.
|An outstanding product! I've installed it in both of my Jeeps, added Sirius/XM and Pandora with ease and it is serving me very very well!
P.S. Don't forget to install the microphone that they provide with the deck! That along with the blue tooth feature (on the deck and your smartphone) make for some great hands-free communications while driving!|