- New technology that allows better communication with the vehicle
- Now updatable with a micro "B" connector (Metra update cable part number USB-MINI-CAB)
- New LED with dual colors to make it easier to read the diagnostic feedback
- Works with the 2013 Nissan Altima sedan
- The fastest and easiest way to retain steering wheel controls when installing an aftermarket stereo
- Does not require any programming
- The ASWC-1 programs itself to the the components it is being installed with
- Automatically detects the vehicles OEM interface and will program itself to it
- Automatically detects the aftermarket radio and sets the steering wheel control functions
- Compatible with many popular aftermarket receivers
- Car stereo requires a wired steering wheel remote input
- Can be manually programmed to function the way that the user wants the device to function
- Simple installation
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.