- 400W RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- 800W RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms
- 1600W RMS x 1 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms (Max Power)
- Brushed Aluminum Heat Sink Design with Illuminated Power VU Meter
- SEPP A/B Analog Class Multi-Channel Models
- Input Sensitivity From .2 to 5 V on Multi-Channel Models. On mono models, .2 to 6V.
- Multi-Channel Models Feature High-Level Inputs for OEM Integration
- Fully Adjustable 12 dB Crossovers. Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass, Subsonic Filter and Bass EQ
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
REEDSBUD From Carson City, Nevada
I have now owned this amp for 5 months powering 2 Hifonics 12's in 2 ohm stereo mode and I must say I am very satisfied on how cool the amp runs, how cool it looks and the decent amount of power it provides for my Rock/Metal sub system!! I purchased this amp with a "budget build" in mind and I think is very good quality for the money and at 89.90 you can't go wrong. The VU meter is a really cool feature as well (although I doubt it's accuracy) and has a really nice blue lighting effect that gives this amp a unique look. As always Autotek/Maxxsonics delivers the goods! Mahalo