- 60W RMS x 4 + 200W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 90W RMS x 4 + 350W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 180W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms + 350W x 1 @ 2 Ohms (Max Power)
- Conformal coated circuit boards are water / moisture resistant. Conform to the American Boat and Yacht Council standards
- Great sounding class A/B topology
- Q-Stasis pre amplifier stage rejects noise and assures that clean signal passes to the amplifier improving sound quality.
- Gold-plated terminals to resist corrosion
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From pittsburg
Plenty of clean power. I used it loaded up playing 8 6.5s and a jl marine 10. Sounded great. Really surprised me for the money. I have been doing audio for around 15 years and usually if it is this cheap its junk. Not the case here. Worked great. Bit large size wise.
Gabriel guzman From New Caney, Tx
|Thus amp is really nice. Sounds good. Pushing Kenwood 6 1/2 and Wet Sounds 6x9. Overall good amp.|