Twisted & Woven Flax Fiber Cone
All Gothic woofers use torsion twisted Flax fibers woven together for ultimate strength and less elasticity. A heavy soaking in epoxy combined with the sonic qualities of pulp paper, Flax proves itself worthy of any system.
Extended Excursion NBR Surround
A strong and flexible heat resistant compound, nitrile butadiene rubber is used widely in automotive applications. Gothic woofers utalize an extended excursion NBR surround for it’s strength and flexible properities during extreme movement.
Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissapate heat, ensuring Gothic woofers keep their cool.
Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
Surrounds of Gothic woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the Flax cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
Gothic woofers use generous 1.50″ long, 2.5″ diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in improved power handling.
- Gothic Subwoofer- GW3-12
- Max Power Handling- 2,500
- RMS Power Handling- 1,200
- Efficiency (1w/1m)- 83.6
- Voice Coil Configuration- 2.50″ Dual 2Ω
- Motor Volume- 254oz.
- Mounting Depth- 6.50″
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3- 1.5
- Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3- 2.25
- Product Highlights:
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 2500 watts
- RMS: 1200 watts
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 34.29 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 6-1/2"
- Sensitivity: 83.6dB
- Twisted & woven flax fiber cone for ultimate strength and less elasticity
- Extended excursion NBR surround with strong and flexible properties
- Back plate & t-yoke venting which helps dissipate heat from the voice coil
- Overcast stitched cone assembly allowing for superior adhesives and conventional bond between the surround and cone
- 1-1/2" Long 2-1/2" Diameter 100% Oxygen Free Copper voice coil
- 204 oz. magnet motor structure
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 709483046450
- Weight: 21
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.