- 150W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 250W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms (MAX Power)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- High level inputs
- Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
- 0°/180° Phase Switch
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- MOSFET power supply
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Muted turn on
- Efficiency (average): TBA% @ 4-Ohm
- TBA% @ 2-Ohm
- Crossover Controls: Low Pass (LP): 50Hz-250Hz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls: Punch Bass: 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Screw terminal
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Punch Level Control
- (when connected, is linked to "gain control" to provide remote output level)
- Visual Indicators: Power/Protect LED
- Circuit Topology Class: Class-A/B
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 250Hz +/-1dB
- Shipping Weight: TBA Lbs.
- (TBA Kg.)
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 1.98 x 6.77 x 11.22 (in)
- 5 x 17.2 x 28.5 (cm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Timothy From Orlando, Florida
They worked great, haven't had any problems but sometimes it does seem to cut out every now and then. Overall product works perfect.
Dustin Kanas From Kenosha, WI
|The amplifier does a spectacular job for the money. Class A/B amplifier still present the best overall sound quality. However, if the amplifier is pushed hard in warm weather for a couple hours, the amplifier will shut down due to overheating. This is expected for an amplifier in this price range though, I would not discourage purchasing the unit.|
Timothy Washington From Home
So far product works great. I haven't had any problems out of it