- 17W x 4 Channel RMS
- 50W x 4 Channel Max
- In-Dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, USB Receiver with Remote
- Full-color 7" LCD touchscreen display
- MirroLink compatible
- 2-way iPod control allows control from the iPod or the stereo
- Variable illuminated button lighting
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and WMA
- Playback of region 1 DVD discs
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 5 and iOS 6 software
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 5-band parametric equalizer with 6 preset selectable tone curves
- 24-bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- 2 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
- iPod and iPhone interface ready.
- Android Ready interface ready.
- More Than six compatible navigation apps that include awesome apps like Waze and MotionX GPS Drive
- Can also have the option of using the built-in Google Maps on Android devices and Apple Maps on the iOS platform
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John Harms From South Dakota
|Very good item for the price. Pioneer needs to do a little work on some of the app features though.|
Nelson From Dallas
|Very much in Pioneers style the product needs several adaptors that are sold separately to fully function. This needs your phone to have apps that are also sold separately and have subscriptions you also have to pay for. The apps available are not good since you have to keep the screen on your phone on to use them. Your phone may shut off due to overheating from running the apps and charging and keeping the screen on. If I had to do it again, I would definitely buy an AVIC.|
Tee Jay From Texas
|For the price this radio is by far the best purchase I made. It compliments my "hide-away" stereo system in my Ford F150 perfectly by providing an unequaled rich and clear sound. I would suggest this product to anyone looking to upgrade their system.|