- 6-channel factory sound processor with EQ and Signal Delay (Espresso Black)
- designed to work with any factory stereo
- 6 speaker-level inputs (each can handle up to 400 watts RMS of power)
- input level controls with maximization indicator LED
- 7-band graphic EQ on front, rear, and subwoofer channels
- Signal Delay control adjusts time alignment for left-to-right and subwoofer-to-front balance
- AccuBASS bass restoration circuitry
- AutoMode creates subwoofer channel when needed
- internal signal summing available when used with factory systems with crossovers
- output level controls to match amp inputs
- maximum output level: 7.5 volts RMS
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote included
- GTO™ (Great Turn-On) signal-sensing turn on
- 12-volt 1-amp turn-on lead output
- recommended fuse: 2-amp
- dimensions: 8-5/8"W x 1-1/4"H x 5"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Toscha From Phoenix, AZ
|I purchased this unit so I could keep the factory navigation head unit in my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and add aftermarket speakers and amplifiers. The unit is extremely difficult to tune as I have had to take it back to the installer a couple of times to have it adjusted. At this point, I am going to remove the unit along with the factory head unit and replace them with a navigation unit from Kenwood or Pioneer.|