The engineers at Crunch aim to make every system the best it can be. That means lots of options for installation configuration and lots of power. The Crunch POWERZONE amplifiers are designed to deliver big music and be very reliable.
Crunch is considered a common name among car audio gearheads. Their products are manufactured to high end specifications to provide excellent sound experience. Onlinecarstereo has been a long time partner of Crunch so you can be sure you get authentic products with warranties stright from the warehouse.
- 2-Channel Powerzone Series Class AB Car Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 165 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 325 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 5V
- Frequency Response: 10 - 45,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >90 dB
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / LPF / HPF
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1200 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 1
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- SEPP (Single Ended Push Pull) A/B Class Amplifier Designs
- Rugged Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- 2 channel or mono operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dimensions: 9.29"L x 7.87"W x 2.17"H
- UPC: 806576223023
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.