The amplifier can support a 2-ohm load in stereo; the 2-ohm power output is 60 watts RMS x 4 channels. The amp utilizes a cast aluminum heat sink design to ensure the amplifier stays cool. This amp allows you to turn the amp off in case speaker wire short-circuits, or speaker output contacts ground, and even if the unit malfunctions and DC is sent to speaker output or overheats.
- RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels) 40 x 4
- Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels) 250 x 2
- Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels) 60 x 4
- Bridged Power (Watts x Channels) 130 x 2
- Minimum Impedance Bridged 4
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged 2
- Best Frequency Response 5-50k Hz
- THD at Rated RMS Power 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio 80 dB
- Input Voltage 14.4v
- Amplifier Class AB
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency 50-200 Hz
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave) 24 dB/octave
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency 80 Hz
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave) 12 dB/octave
- Bass Boost No
- Bass Boost Frequency N/A
- Fan Cooled No
- Fuse Rating 30
- Speaker Level Inputs Harness
- Preamp Outputs No
- Width (inches) 13-1/4
- Height (inches) 2-3/16
- Depth (inches) 7-15/16
- UPC: 0019048205575
- Weight: 5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Christian From Melbourne, Fl.
|This amplifier is a good start for my existing stereo system. I'll enjoy til' the
future. I'm getting another 4-chan. amplifier for my ride(car). I liked how the budget(price) is cheap & not too expensive.|