- Channel 1-4 RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 40 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Subwoofer Channel RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS power output: 600 watts total
- High efficiency MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (Kicker 10ZXRC remote level control sold separately)
- LED power and protect indicators
- Variable KickEQ Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) utilizes differential inputs to reject noise and electrical interference for the quietest operation possible and ultimate audio clarity
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Muting circuit cancels out unwanted noise
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- Dual input sensitivity differential RCA inputs which receive high or low level signals
- Speaker-level input compatible (switchable) through RCA connection, Kicker 09ZISL required and sold separately
- 3 Automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense)
- High-density convection heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Variable high pass subsonic filter (10-30 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 18-1/8"L x 8-5/16"W x 2-1/4"H
- Actual power exceeds rated power, documented inside each carton
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.