- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp.)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power) if equipped.
- Provides navigation outputs (reverse/parking brake/vehicle speed sense).
- Used in non amplified systems or when removing amplified system.
- The XSVI Interface series provides a 12V accessory power output that uses data control signals instead of conventional power signals
- 12 Volt Accessory Interface
- Provides VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense), parking brake, and reverse signals to an aftermarket navigation receiver, making the installation easier
- R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) function is retained
- UPC: 086429179855
- Weight: 0.25
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.