The Pyle PT330U public address system is perfect for office paging systems, business background music, public gatherings, live DJ parties and any where you need music and microphone control. The microphone talkover function allows you speak over playing music. Amplifier has built-in FM tuner to listen to your favorite radio stations or use the USB flash / SD memory card readers to play MP3 files. Additional features include Mic 1, Mic 2, AUX, 1/4'', CD, Phono inputs with independent gain control, automatic talk-over function, and fully customizable listening experience with the front panel located control center for bass, mid, treble & tone adjustments.
- Mic Talk-Over: Allows you to talk over MP3s and FM Radio, Karaoke Style
- Automatic Talk-Over Function: Quiets Music When Speaking into Mic
- USB Flash, Micro SD Memory Card Readers, FM Radio
- Play of Your Favorite MP3 Files and Radio Stations
- Mic 1, Mic 2, AUX, 1/4'', CD, Phono Inputs with Independent Gain Control
- AUX Input, 3.55mm Connector for iPod/MP3 Players
- Built-in EQ Functions and Master Volume Control
- Front Panel Control Center for Bass, Mid, Treble, & Tone Adjustments
- Previous, Next, Play, Pause Song Selection Control for MP3 & Radio
- Mix Audio RCA Output
- Blue LED Digital Display
- Rear Panel Telescoping FM Antenna
- Perfect for Office Paging, Public Gatherings, Live DJ
- Provides Convenient Music and Voice System Control
- Technical Specs:
- Maximum Power Output: 150 Watt
- 50 Watt RMS Output at 8 Ohm
- 4 Ohm, 8 Ohm, 70 Volt and 100 Volt Speaker Outputs
- Output Power at 10%, 1 kHz: 208 W
- Power Supply: 115V/230V Switch
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- UPC: 068888744119
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.