Building on the core technology of our TW5 thin-line subwoofers, the new TW3’s deliver a powerful combination of shallow mounting depth and excursion capability. In fact, they are capable of greater excursion than the W3v3’s.
To allow this remarkable feat to be achieved, JL Audio’s patented thin-line woofer technology compresses the architecture of the TW3’s using a “concentric tube” structure built into the injection-molded cone body. This structure supports the voice coil and a full annular spider, while permitting the placement of the large motor structure further forward in the speaker than with conventional designs.
TW3’s are optimized for small enclosures and offer our tab-ear mounting design to maximize cone area within their mounting footprints. We know you’re going to love working with these amazing subwoofer drivers. Deep, powerful and accurate JL Audio bass is now possible in more applications than ever.
- Very shallow mounting depth (3.25 / 3.50 Inches)
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Very long linear excursion capability (0.60 In / 15.2 mm, one-way)
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Patented “concentric tube” architecture
- Patented “floating cone attach method” technology
- Cast alloy frame
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
- 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- shallow-mount design with small airspace requirements
- mica-filled polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- cast alloy basket
- top-mount depth: 3-1/4"
- power range: 100-400 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 800 watts
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 82.1 dB
- sealed box volume: 0.519 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921848
- Weight: 11
- Sku: 92184
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.