The XD800/8v2 is the industry's first Class D amplifier to offer eight channels of full-range output capability and is capable of delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its eight channels @ 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD).
The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency. The XD800/8v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter, and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD800/8v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, or all eight of the amplifier's channel levels from the driver's seat.
- XDv2 Series Class D 8-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 8 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 8 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 200 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 8 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 8 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 180 watts x 4 chan.
- NexD™ High Speed Switching Class D Technology
- Wired HD-RLC remote level control available, sold separately
- LED power (green), over-current (yellow) and protect (red) indicators
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 800mV - 8V
- High level: 200mV - 2V
- Frequency Response: 12 - 22,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor @4 ohms: >150 / 50 Hz
- Selectable Filter Mode: Off / HP / LP
- Variable cutoff filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Weight: 9.00 lb
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 14.73"L x 2.05"H
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Differential Balanced RCA Input
- Pass-through preamp RCA outputs
- Selectable turn-on modes: REM / Offset / Signal
- +12 V Remote Turn-On: Traditional remote lead wire, from headunit
- DC Offset-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a very small DC signal (high-level signal only)
- Signal-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a full-range audio signal at left-channel input (high-level signal only)
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
- State-variable, 12dB/octave Butterworth Crossover
- Selectable input mode: 2 Ch. / 4 Ch. / 8 Ch.
- 8-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 8 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 8 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 4 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote for level control (ch 5-8, ch 7-8, or all channels)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- 2-channel, 4-channel, and 8-channel input modes
- auto turn-on via DC offset or signal sensing
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982597
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 98259
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ed From Colorado
|Great flexability and efficiency. This unit provides power for an active setup or an upgrade to a factory system with upgraded speakers. The flexibility this unit provides is impressive and the sound quality is very good.
Onlinecarstereo was great to deal with, I took advantage of a promotion and had the best price on this amp. Also, I ordered early in the morning and by the afternnon I received a shipping notice! Will definitely be a repeat customer.|