The DR-320 is a high definition DVR system and is part of our RecordCam™ series of Mobile DVR systems. It is designed to be mounted on the windshield of the vehicle and has (2) built-in 120° CMOS cameras. The front camera has IR night vision and can be adjusted vertically for a better viewing angle. The rear camera faces toward the rear of the car so you can see the driver and passengers. The system records in HD 720P and the recordings are stored on a Micro SD card (32GM max) which can be retrieved from the system or the unit itself to view the video files. The unit can have the time and date programmed into it and will display the time and date of each recording. The system also has a built-in 2.7" color LCD screen for onsite playback of the recordings and a built-in microphone for audio recording.
The DR-320 will automatically start recording as soon as the ignition turns on and will continuously record until the ignition is turned off. The system also has manual recording mode which when activated will keep the system recording until you press the recording button again to shut it off. The recordings are split up into individual three-minute files and are stored on the SD card. The system has it's own built-in 2.7" LCD monitor for on-site playback. You can remove the SD card and view the files from you computer at home or plug into your computer using the USB 2.0 connection. The DR-320 also has a built-in HDMI output for high definition hook-up to an external LCD monitor.
The built-in G-Sensor will force the unit to start recording if it picks-up sudden acceleration, hard braking or sudden movement from a collision. These recordings are stored on the SD card and locked automatically by the unit so that they cannot be over written by continuous ignition or manual recorded files. These files can only be deleted by physically removing the SD card and deleting them from your computer.
For surveillance when you are away from the vehicle, the DR-320 has a built-in motion sensor which will take individual photos when the cameras detect movement. The images are also stored on the SD card in JPEG format and are also locked by the unit with override protection. These images cannot be deleted unless the SD card is removed and plugged deleted from a computer. The motion sensor will provide the around-the-clock surveillance you need to catch anyone trying to vandalize or break into your vehicle.
The best part of the DR-320 is the GPS feature which gives you a location of where the recorded event took place. The system comes with interface software that can be loaded onto your computer and will show you the location of the recorded event on a 2D map and will give you other information such as speed, distance traveled and time and date. The recordings of both cameras are displayed on the interface as well as the JPEG images of the surveillance recording. The GPS feature can be very useful to show exactly where the recorded event took place and how fast you were traveling.
- Provides around-the-clock video surveillance recording of your vehicle
- (2) Built-in 120° CMOS cameras (1 front / 1 back)
- High definition video resolution: 720P / 25fps
- HDMI connection
- USB 2.0 connection to computer
- Built-in 2.7" LCD monitor for onsite playback
- Automatic recording with ignition on
- Manual on/off recording
- Built-in G-Sensor for automatic recording in case of car accident
- Built-in motion sensor for surveillance recording (Takes individual images when activated
- Built-in GPS system with external antenna on the windshield mount
- SD card can be removed to view recordings on computer
- Seamless loop recording
- Includes user interface software which displays recording, GPS location on a 2D map and speed of the vehicle.
- On-board noise cancelling microphone for audio recording
- On-board Lithium Ion back-up battery
- Records time and date of event and displays it on video file
- Support NTSC or PAL TV formats
- Multi-language settings
- Sku: DR320
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.