In this low-profile PowerWedge™ subwoofer system, we harness the performance of the 10TW3 to deliver amazing sub-bass from an enclosure that is only 4.5 in. (114 mm) deep.
This low-profile enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for the 10TW3-D4 and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. The PowerWedge™ subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with "JL AUDIO" embroidered in silver on the front baffle.
A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 100 - 400W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- 10" 2 ohm TW3 subwoofer driver
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 800 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- General Enclosure Features:
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 3-1/2"
- Subwoofer cutout diameter: 11-5/8"
- 5/8" MDF construction
- Sealed enclosure
- Black carpet covered cabinet
- One pair of 5-way binding posts on the left side of the enclosure
- Nickel plated push terminals
- Dimensions: 5-1/8"D x 6-5/8"D w/ grille x 21"W x 15-3/8"H
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Mica-filled injection molded polypropylene cone
- Rubber woofer surround
- Dual 4 ohm voice coils
- Frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82dB
- Comes with black steel mesh grille
- sealed enclosure with one 10" TW3 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- steel-mesh grille
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 100-400 watts RMS
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 82 dB
- 21"W x 14-1/4"H x 4-7/8"D (6-1/4" with grille)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933049
- Weight: 27
- Sku: 93304
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.