- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 5-channel car amplifier
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on front channels
- variable high-pass (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), low-pass (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave), and bandpass (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave) filters on rear channels
- variable low-pass (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave) and subsonic (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave) filters on subwoofer channel
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz) on subwoofer channel
- front-mounted controls protected behind fold-down door with magnetic latches
- wired remote bass level included
- Class D amp technology
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amplifiers in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- 12-3/4"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-3/4"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.