This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its six channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency. With the XD600/6v2, you have lots of great options.
Use it as a six-channel satellite amplifier with 75 W x 6 @ 4 Ω, or bridge four of its channels to create a staggered power four-channel amplifier with 200 W x 2 @ 4 Ω for your front satellites and 75 W x 2 @ 4 Ω for your rear satellites. You can also drive two subwoofers with 200 W each, plus a pair of satellites with 75W x 2. The XD600/6v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD600/6v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
- XDv2 Series Class D 6-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 6 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 6 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 200 watts x 3 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 6 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 6 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 180 watts x 3 chan.
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 800mV - 8V
- High level: 200mV - 2V
- Frequency Response: 12 - 22,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor @4 ohms: >150 / 50 Hz
- Selectable Filter Mode: Off / HP / LP
- Variable cutoff filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 50A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Weight: 6.00 lb
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 10.23"L x 2.05"H
- NexD™ High Speed Switching Class D Technology
- Wired HD-RLC remote level control available, sold separately
- LED power (green), over-current (yellow) and protect (red) indicators
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Differential Balanced RCA Input
- Pass-through preamp RCA outputs
- Selectable turn-on modes: REM / Offset / Signal
- +12 V Remote Turn-On: Traditional remote lead wire, from headunit
- DC Offset-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a very small DC signal (high-level signal only)
- Signal-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a full-range audio signal at left-channel input (high-level signal only)
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
- State-variable, 12dB/octave Butterworth Crossover
- Selectable input mode: 2 Ch. / 4 Ch. / 6 Ch.
- 6-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 3 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote controls sub or system level
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- high-level inputs — up to 8 volts RMS (about 16 watts)
- DC offset or signal sensing auto turn-on eliminates need for remote lead
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 10-1/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440986052
- Weight: 6
- Sku: 98605
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.