This potent monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in a very compact chassis. Don't let the small size fool you, though... this amplifier is capable of serious subwoofer power, delivering a full 600 W of continuous power into a 2 ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD).
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the XD600/1v2 includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD600/1v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
- XDv2 Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: N/A
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: N/A
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 800mV - 8V
- High level: 200mV - 2V
- Frequency Response: 7 - 500 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >87 dB
- Damping Factor @4ohms: >1000 / 50 Hz
- Selectable Infrasonic Filter: Off / 30 Hz
- Selectable Low-Pass Filter Slope: 12 dB or 24 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 50A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Weight: 6.30 lb
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 8.52"L x 2.05"H
- NexD™ High Speed Switching Class D Technology
- Wired HD-RLC remote level control available, sold separately
- LED power (green), over-current (yellow) and protect (red) indicators
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Dual-Range Differential Balanced Input Section
- Buffered pass-through preamp RCA outputs
- Selectable turn-on modes: REM / Offset / Signal
- +12 V Remote Turn-On: Traditional remote lead wire, from headunit
- DC Offset-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a very small DC signal (high-level signal only)
- Signal-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a full-range audio signal at left-channel input (high-level signal only)
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
- 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- Product Highlights:
- mono subwoofer amplifer
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- switchable subsonic filter (30 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- optional wired remote level controller
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- Connection Features:
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- high-level inputs — up to 8 volts RMS (about 16 watts)
- DC offset or signal sensing auto turn-on eliminates need for remote lead
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 8-9/16"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440986045
- Weight: 6
- Sku: 98604
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.