Radio Replacement Interface for GM Vehicles with Class II databus and 24-pin harness.
- High current 10A accessory output
- Data controlled outputs for connection to your navigation radio; speed, reverse and E-brake status output wires
- Retains factory installed amplifier (if equipped)
- Data controlled RAP accessory output
- Keeps vehicle data-bus intact for service
- Plug-in-connection for steering wheel control module (SWI-RC or SWI-X)
- In package updatable using the PAC-UP
- Adjustable chime volume: 4 levels, and off
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.