This pre-amplifier receiver system packs a massive 1,000 watt power output at a maximum load impedance of 8 Ohm. The brilliant digital fluorescent output display comes in clear and shows information vividly. This hybrid amp adopts advanced digital techniques including high-powered, 4 channel dual zone outputs along with sub-out and pre-outs to facilitate the media center of your home.
Play media from connected devices such as CD, DVD players and much more with 2 pairs of stereo audio inputs, pair of record line inputs, pair of pre output jacks, pair of subwoofer output jacks along with a set of A and B speaker output terminals --making it an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor speakers, iPod/MP3 player input, headphone input and 2 microphone inputs.
(2) 1/4-inch microphone inputs located conveniently on the face of the unit will allow you to turn your audio system into an awesome karaoke party. You can also just use the mic inputs to sing along to the music. Add a cool effect to your voice while singing into the microphones with mic echo, treble and bass adjustments.
Wireless remote, 3.5mm iPod/MP3 player audio connection cable, AM loop antenna, FM antenna and audio/video RCA cables.
- 50 Watts @ 2 Ohms
- 360 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- 110-220V Switchable
- 1000 Watt Peak Power
- Auto Radio Station Seek
- Inputs: RCA (2 Sudio Sources)
- AM/FM Quartz Synthesized Tuner
- Digital Fluorescent Output Display
- iPod / MP3 Player Input with Cable
- 1 RCA Dedicated for Preamp Output
- 1 RCA Dedicated for Record Line Output
- Outputs: Banana Binding Post (to Speakers)
- 2 Mono RCA Dedicated for Subwoofer Output
- Separate Gain Controls for Preamp and Subwoofer
- UPC: 68888886314
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.