The Pyle PGPB22 Musician's Effect Pedal Organizer Board provides convenient access to multiple effects pedalboards. The stand holder base is made of aircraft grade aluminum providing strong and lightweight performance. Included durable nylon gig bag comes with protective padding inside and makes for great storage and transport of the base board organizer along with your effects pedals. The 3 bar adjustable design provides added flexibility when configuring the layout of your effects. Your connecting cables can be neatly routed over, under, and through the top and bottom of the bars to keep the risk of accidental disconnection to a minimum. Pedals may be added, removed, rearranged, or bypassed quickly and easily thanks to the included industrial grade, adhesive backed, hook and loop Velcro. Adjustable to universally fit virtually any effects pedal, channel switcher, direct box, or wireless receiver. You can easily and securely mount most small power supplies with the built in elastic strap. Pyle is taking care of your effects so you can concentrate on your music!
- Perfect for Organizing an Array of Musician Effects Pedals and Controllers
- Works On Stage or in the Studio
- Made of Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Durable Industrial Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Adjustable to Universally Fit all Pedals and Controllers
- Three Bars to Accommodate Different Sizes of Pedals and Controllers
- Manufactured with Industrial Hook and Loop Velcro Already Attached to the Pedal Boards
- Hook Side of Velcro Included to Attach to the Bottom of Pedals
- Elastic Strap Power Supply Storage and Wire Management
- Includes Durable Padded Nylon Carrying Bag that Stores Board Pedals and Controls
- Anti Slip Rubber Legs
- Weight: 3.6 lbs. (Base: 2.2 lbs. / Bag: 1.4 lbs.)
- Pedal Board Base: 20.0'' x 6.8'' x 1.5'' inches
- Each bar depth: 2.0''x 2.0'' x 0.75'' inches
- Dimensions: 21” x 8.5” x 6.0”
- Zipped Pocket Size: 12.5” x 6.0” x 2.0”
- Sold as: 1
- Weight: 0 lbs.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.