Almost all 60Hz AC hum is caused by ground loops that act like radio antennae (loop antenna). The Hum Eliminator completely eliminates this by breaking the ground loop, making it impossible for the signal lines to pick up the AC hum and noise in the first place. Unbalanced lines are more susceptible to picking up electrical noise and RF interference than balanced lines - the longer the unbalanced cable, the greater the chance of a problem. Using this device to connect two pieces of equipment is one of the most cost-effective ways to convert between unbalanced signals and true balanced signals. Automatically Translates Signal Voltages to Match Difference in Ground Potentials.
- 60 Hz Noise RemovaL
- Removes AC Hum Noise
- Breaks Ground Loops Safely
- Maintains Highest Sonic Quality
- Passive Device: No Power Required
- High-Performance Ultra-Compact Design
- 1/4-Inch TRS Phone and XLR Inputs and Outputs on 2-Channels
- Audiophile High-Quality Components and Exceptionally Rugged Construction
- Automatically Converts Unbalanced to Balanced Signal Without Any Signal Loss
- Uses 11:1 Isolation Transformers to Break Loop Antenna and Balance Audio Lines
- Automatically Translates Signal Voltages to Match Difference in Ground Potentials
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- UPC: 068888738293
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.