MB Quart X-Line 6x9 inch 2 way car audio coaxial speaker system with 1" titanium dome tweeter with silk surround (pair).
- TITANIUM DOME TWEETER WITH ALUMINUM VOICE COIL
- 1 inch (29mm) Titanium dome delivers a superior sound quality over aluminum with a very smooth high frequency with the added benefit of additional output
- NYLON SURROUND ON TWEETER
- Nylon reduces harsh distortions which can develop on the surround in the transition point from the titanium tweeter dome to frame where the surround mounts
- PA66 COMPOSITE BASKETS WITH GLASS FIBER REINFORCEMENT
- PA66 is a composite cast material designed to be used in future orbital spacecraft. Its purpose is incredible strength but lightweight. PA66 is what NASA uses to eliminate metal parts with composites
- PA66 is far more temperature and chemical resistant than standard plastics or ABS. This is important when developing low midrange and bass frequencies in a small diameter driver. Reduce the flex in the frame and you tighten the sound by eliminating weak points in the mounting system
- MICA FILLED POLY CONE
- Deep bass tones with musical midrange frequencies
- BUTYL RUBBER SURROUND - MIDRANGE
- Flexible piston action UV protected rubber which will be impervious to temperature swings of very warm and very cold
- ABS GASKET
- Strong ABS plastic is used to seal the mounting between the speaker frame and the vehicle
- Silicone jacketed, extra flexible leads for strength and durability
- VOICE COIL FORMER
- Aluminum - Lightweight aluminum former which helps voice coil dissipate heat
- Adhesive impregnated cotton spider with bumped design which allows for more clearance and longer excursion
- CROSSOVER DESIGN
- Internal design - Crossover hidden in tweeter post for improved for added protection and increased reliability. The crossover offers superior separation between tweeter and mid/woofer with 12dB per octave crossover network
- SPADE PUSH ON
- Connectors are designed for crimp connectors allowing for quick disconnect or direct wire solder connections for permanent installations
- MOUNTING / INSTALLATION
- Euro-DIN - Unique shaped mounting brackets and holes to accommodate OEM and custom installations for midrange
- POWER HANDLING RMS 50 watts
- POWER HANDLING PEAK 100 watts
- IMPEDANCE 4 Ohm
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT / 1 METER) 90db
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB 45-32,000Hz
- CROSSOVER SLOPE 12db/octave
- CUT-OUT Ø 5.85"x8.69" (oval)
- CHASSIS DEPTH FROM FLANGE 3.05"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 806576224518
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.