The CHAUVET DJ® COLORband™ Hex 9 IRC is a full-size color LED strip light that functions as a chase effect, blinder or wall wash fixture. Its 6-in-1 technology (RGBAW+UV) allows you to generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures. The COLORband™ Hex 9 IRC has 3 zones of control to create amazing chase effects.
Convenient pre-built programs can be accessed with or without DMX but multiple DMX personalities are available for a wide variety of programming styles. The COLORband™ Hex 9 IRC has no moving parts and its silent operation is ideal for quiet environments.
Automated programs and operation of static colors can be wirelessly controlled with the optional IRC-6 remote and sound activated programs allow the COLORband™ Hex 9 IRC to dance to the beat of the music. Multiple units can be linked together with the CBB-6 and the fixture travels safely in the optional CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag.
• Full-size hex-color LED strip light functions as chase effect, blinder or wall washer
• Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with 6-in-1 LED technology
• 3 zones of control create amazing chase effects
• Convenient access to multiple pre-built programs with or without DMX
• Includes multiple DMX personalities for a wide variety of programming styles
• Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
• Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• Easily transports in the optional CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
• Works with the CBB-6 to attach multiple units together
- UPC: 781462212353
- Weight: 26
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.