Rockford Fosgate's PM marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance.
The Marine PM full-range speakers are perfect for anyone looking to add some PUNCH to their vessel, and will always sound great when listening to your music at the dock or while tearing up the waves at full throttle.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
The PM262X is a Punch 6" 2-way component system with a coaxially mounted tweeter featuring marine grade weather proofing technologies. Supplied in all white with a matching luxury grille.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- UV stable Centrex™ 814 injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring/grille
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687344962
- Weight: 5.7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.