Designed with weatherproffing, the RM112D4B is best used for marine, watercraft or powersport vehicles. You can enjoy your quality music even in the midlle of the sea or in a harsh and wet environment. It is powered with 400 watts accompanied by a 4 ohm dual voice coil so you can expect sound at its finest.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
The RM112D4B is a black 12” Prime R1 subwoofer designed for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features color matched grille and is UV and moisture resistant. Can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 100% UV stable ASA injection molded plastic parts
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and salt fog resistant Santoprene surround
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Proprietary corrossion resistant spring loaded push terminals
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Removable trim ring/grille
- Available in black or white
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 200 Watts RMS / 400 Watts Max
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2" aluminum
- Speaker Connector: Dual 12 AWG compression
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 89
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687344849
- Weight: 12.13
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.