The Punch PM600X4 multi-channel amplifier is versatile to power any audio system configuration. In addition to 4-channel stereo mode, you can bridge both channels to create a high power 2-channel amp, or run stereo speakers on the front with subwoofers on the rear in 3-channel mode. The variable HP/LP crossover and built-in Punch EQ allows for precise tuning of Bass frequencies and the Pass-Thru RCA jacks provide flexibility as your system grows and keeping Y-adapters to a minimum.
The PM600X4 is a 600 Watt 4-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- UPC: 780687345129
- Weight: 12.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.