KMR-D362BT marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth
- built-in amplifier (22W RMS/50 Peak) x 4 channels
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV music files
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- plays music from your iPod, iPhone, or Android
- detachable face with 1.5 line display and variable color illumination
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- works with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front aux and USB inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub)
- works with up to 3 RC55MR or 6 RC35MR remotes
KFC1633MRW marine speakers
- 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers with white grilles
- polypropylene cones with rubber surrounds
- 1" balanced dome tweeters
- power range: 2-32 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.