The Kenwood KDC-165U features a single front loading CD face that detaches from the chassis to deter theft. There is no protective face case included. It features a single disc player that will playback CD-Audio and finalized CD-R/CD-RW audio discs. The Kenwood KDC-165U allows you to access Pandora and iHeartRadio online music services through your USB-connected iPhone (iOS 7.0+). Your Apple iPhone must be connected to the KDC-165U via the Kenwood KCA-iP103 cable (sold separately), Kenwood KCA-iP102 cable (sold separately), or the cable supplied with your iPhone.
- General Features:
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- detachable face with 11-digit LCD display and red button illumination
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- Smartphone Features:
- iPod/iPhone control (also compatible with Music Control app for select Android phones)
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone
- Audio Features:
- System Q Sound Control (8 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Kenwood sound reconstruction improves the sound of files encoded at low bit rates
- USB port compatible with flash drives containing MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files
- Drive Change lets you select audio from multiple flash drives or memory cards in a connected USB hub, memory card reader, or Android device
- bass boost and loudness controls
- low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
- iPod/iPhone direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional cable lets you leave your iPhone cable at home
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt, switchable rear/sub)
- Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- UPC: 0019048213242
- Weight: 3.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.