|The Pyle Pro PADH212 speaker cabinet is loaded with Genuine Pyle Drivers, so you know this loudspeaker system has been assembled with the highest quality components. This speaker features Heavy Duty MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) construction with reinforced corners, Heavy Duty handles, and a carpeted enclosure, giving it the ability to withstand years of use and abuse, whether it be at live stage gigs, private parties, traveling DJ events, etc. The PADH212 features two 12'' Pyle Premium Woofers, one 5'' x 12'' Horn, four Piezo Tweeters, and can handle up to 1600 Watts. A ported bass reflex enclosure design creates a full and vibrant sounding speaker system. The 12'' Woofers feature 80 oz. magnets and 2'' Kapton Voice Coils, for excellent signal response. The 1.5'' Titanium Compression driver has been constructed with a 20 oz. magnet. If you are looking to put together a professional PA system at an affordable price, make Pyle Pro a top choice. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
- Heavy Duty MDF Construction w/ Reinforced Corners
- 5" x 12" Super Horn Midrange/ Tweeter
- 1.5" Titanium Compression Driver Loaded in Horn
- Four Piezo Tweeters
- 2 x 12" Subwooofer 2" Kapton VC
- Woofer Magnet Weight: 80 oz
- Compression Tweeter Magnet Weight: 20 oz
- Ported Enclousure for Added Bass Response
- Heavy Duty Handles for Easy Portability
- Dual Speakon Dual 1/4" Jacks
- Binding Post Terminals
- Built in Crossover Network
- Power Handling: 800Watts RMS/ 1600 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 50-20K Hz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 16" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 44.2" (H)
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 58.3 lbs.
- UPC: 688888857512
- Weight: 58.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.