This is a component tweeter only from the top of the line Z-Line components. Perfect for adding additional high frequency drivers to an installation. The ZT1-25 is a pair of 1 inch Ceramic coated titanium dome Tweeter with a pair of specific 12dB in-line crossovers that protect only this tweeter.
- 1.4” (38MM) CERAMIC COATED, TITANIUM DOME TWEETER
- Ceramic coating helps to reduce over tones and harmonic distortions that can occur when using Titanium at higher power levels. The assures the system is producing the highest sound quality with the lowest distortions.
- TREATED SILK SURROUND
- Silk reduces harsh distortions which can develop on the the surround in the transition point from the tweeter dome to frame where the surround mounts.
- 35MM (1”) DOME ON A 25MM (1”) VOICE COIL
- Creating a larger radiating area on the dome creates more output giving the tweeter a louder yet smoother sound.
- REMOVABLE PHASE LENS
- The phase lens allows “Dispersion Tuning” which permits the listener to widen or narrow the width of the soundstage depending on the chosen mounting location. When the tweeter is installed away from listeners or pointing at a windshield, a wide dispersion is better - phase lens on. When the tweeter is mounted with direct access to the listener, the phase lens off, creates a narrow soundstage with brighter high tones. Additionally the phase lens aides in reducing harsh harmonic that can develop at higher frequencies.
- EXTERNAL CROSSOVER WITH -6/-12DB ATTENUATION
- Fine tune the high frequency by using the -6 or -12dB pad of the location of the tweeter is closer to the ear than desired.
- TERMINAL CONNECTIONS
- Secure speaker wire of between crossover and tweeter
- Product Highlights:
- RMS POWER HANDLING (CEA426B) 20 watts
- PEAK POWER HANDLING (CEA426B) 40 watts
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE 4 Ohms
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB 1K - 20KHz/li>
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT/1 METER) 88db
- CROSSOVER POINT 5K
- CROSSOVER SLOPE 12db
- WEIGHT (WITH GRILLS) 0.8 lbs
- HARDWARE Flush and Surface Mounting Hardware Included
- UPC: 806576224587
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.