ASA3-700.5 is our third generation of ASA-Series amplifiers have a narrower footprint for installation versatility, increased overvoltage protection, broader input sensitivity, new extruded chassis designed for better heat management and a sporty light up badge. We still managed to keep all the popular features usually found only in other brands’ high-end ranges. Feature packed with a wide line-up of 2, 4 and even 5 channel amplifiers, ASA3 Amplifiers meet the needs of any serious audiophile. The new improved heatsink uses more extruded fins, while still maintaining the clean lines that made ASA a classic. These amplifiers always deliver pure, clean power with the soul of rock and roll or whatever your taste. Variable 12 dB, high/low pass electronic crossover for infinite system applications. A MOSFET power supply for efficient and distortion-free sound reproduction which offers 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm mono stable capabilities. User-friendly features like a variable bass boost control with 18 dB of boost at 45 Hz to give you more output from your subwoofers. If you really want serious control of your subwoofer output, an optional remote gain is available for all 2, 4 and 5-channel models.
TS-A6995S Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each, RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each.Multilayer Mica Matrix cone material.Elastic Polymer speaker surround.Soft Dome tweeters with Wave Guide for increased sensitivity.High temperature voice coil.
TS-A1676R is multi-layer mica matrix cone was developed to provide an extra light, yet rigid diaphragm to reproduce full, rich sound. For durability and a smooth response, each woofer uses an elastic polymer (synthetic rubber) surround. Therefore, each speaker has a 1-5/8" paper cone midrange with a 0.7 ounce magnet. Also, speaker uses a 3/8" dome tweeter made from PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) film for crisp, clear highs.
BSW12D 12" DVC Subwoofer / 1500 Watts / Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil
- ASA3-700.5 2-ohm Stereo/4-ohm Mono Stable
- Defeatable Lighted PowerBass Badge
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable 12 dB, High/Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Variable Bass Boost
- Optional Remote Gain Control
- TS-A6995S Size: 6" x 9"
- Max. Music Power Nominal : 600 W (100 W)
- Frequency Response: 27 Hz to 37 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 92 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth: 85 mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 153mm x 222mm
- TS-A1676R 6-1/2"/6-3/4" 3-way car speakers (pair)
- multilayer mica-matrix woofer with elastic polymer surround
- 1-5/8" paper cone midrange
- 3/8" PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) dome tweeter
- power range: 5-50 watts RMS (320 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 32-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-3/4"
- grilles included
- BSW12D 2″ 4 Layer 4 Ohm DVC
- Stamped Heavy Gauge Steel Basket
- High Temperature Voice Coil
- Rolled Foam Surround
- Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- CAD Optimized Electro Mechanical Magnet
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.