Kenwood's KFC-1633MRW marine speakers pair up perfectly with this receiver. The durable 2-way design ensures plenty of low-end punch, with excellent clarity in the vocals and instrumentals.
- package includes Kenwood KMR-D365BT marine CD receiver and KFC-1633MRW 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers
- KMR-D365BT marine CD receiver with built-in aptX Bluetooth
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak × 4 channels)
- detachable face with 1.5 line display and variable color illumination
- Bluetooth for hands-free calls and music streaming
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC music files on USB
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- plays music from your iPod, iPhone, or Android
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- 13-band equalizer
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- works with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front aux and USB inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub)
- works with up to three RC55MR or six RC35MR remotes:
- KFC-1633MRW marine speakers (pair)
- 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers with white grilles
- polypropylene cones with rubber surround
- 1" balanced dome tweeter
- power range: 2-32 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- UPC: 0019048214522
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.