Kenwood's KAC-M8005 5-channel amplifier can power your entire sound system, sending out 50 watts RMS each to your four full-range speakers, and up to 500 watts RMS to your sub. This amp, will accept an input signal from just about any source, whether you're using RCA cables or speaker wires from your radio. When you use the speaker-level inputs, the amplifier will sense the signal and turn itself on, so you won't need to run a remote turn-on lead to your receiver.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- separate variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost on sub channel (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-3/8"D
- UPC: 0019048214546
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.