The Power TM400X4ad 400 Watt 4-channel ultra-compact, amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate’s proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier.
The TM400X4ad is a 400 Watt 4-channel amplifier with high efficiency Class-ad technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- 4-channel marine/powersports amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (400 watts peak)
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (bridged)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AD amp technology
- 4-ohm/2-ohm multi-impedance constant power
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- twin cooling fans and real-time thermal sensing
- hidden top-mount control panel
- CLEAN set-up technology with LED input/output indicators
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- tone controls: 0-18 dB at 45 Hz; 0-14 dB at 12,000 Hz
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- fuse rating: 60A x 1 (fuse not included)
- dimensions: 8-5/8"D x 1-11/16"H x 4-5/16"W
- requires 8-gauge power and ground cable
- UPC: 780687345150
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.