The Power Series T1S2-10 subwoofer uses a neodymium motor structure with high-strength magnets to help minimize mounting depth. The power rating on the T1S1-10 subwoofer conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning it has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand. Optimum sealed box volume is 0.8 ft³, with 0.5 ft³ to 1.0 ft³ acceptable. A 0.8 ft³ enclosure results in a 3dB down point of 40.3 Hz and a Qtc of 1.1 (enclosure damping).
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
The Power T1S2-10 is a slimline 10" subwoofer designed for spaces where traditional sized woofers will not fit. Features a single 2-ohm voice coil for simplified wiring configurations.
- Carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins
- Custom insulated push spring 10 AWG terminals
- Dual wound 2.5" voice coil with interior/exterior windings
- Encapsulating voice coil to former coupling technology (patent pending)
- Detachable die cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented pole piece
- High temp high energy neodymium motor structure
- Proprietary split yoke pass thru motor technology (patent pending)
- Integrated copper cap heat sinking shorting ring (IDHS)
- Optional grille insert available
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687343675
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.