The Power Series T1S2-10 subwoofer uses a neodymium motor structure with high-strength magnets to help minimize mounting depth. The power rating on the T1S1-10 subwoofer conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning it has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand. Optimum sealed box volume is 0.8 ft³, with 0.5 ft³ to 1.0 ft³ acceptable. A 0.8 ft³ enclosure results in a 3dB down point of 40.3 Hz and a Qtc of 1.1 (enclosure damping).
- 10" 2-ohm component subwoofer
- carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- injection molded foam surround
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases cone area
- patent-pending motor technology
- handles up to 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 83 dB
- top mount depth: 3"
- ported box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687343675
- Weight: 14
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.