The Power Series T1S2-10 subwoofer uses a neodymium motor structure with high-strength magnets to help minimize mounting depth. The power rating on the T1S1-10 subwoofer conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning it has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand. Optimum sealed box volume is 0.8 ft³, with 0.5 ft³ to 1.0 ft³ acceptable. A 0.8 ft³ enclosure results in a 3dB down point of 40.3 Hz and a Qtc of 1.1 (enclosure damping).
- 10" 2-ohm component subwoofer
- carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- injection molded foam surround
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases cone area
- patent-pending motor technology
- handles up to 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 83 dB
- top mount depth: 3"
- ported box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687343675
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.