Designed to split a large wire down to two smaller wires where fusing of the small wires is needed. The input of this block accepts wire from 1/0 to 4 AWG, while the two fused outputs each accept wire from 4 AWG to 8 AWG. OmniSert™ receptacles capture various size wires without the need for adaptor sleeves. Forged and machined brass construction with marine-grade stannum plating. A high-temperature polycarbonate base and cover provide insulation and protection. Requires two MAXI® Fuses, appropriately rated for the equipment being connected. These are sold separately. Fuses can be pulled and inserted without removing the cover.
- Inputs: One 1/0 AWG or 4 AWG inputs
- Outputs: Two 4 AWG or 8 AWG outputs
- Nickel plated terminals for excellent signal transfer
- Includes grommets and installation accessories
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-1/8"H
- MAXI Premium Series Distribution Block
- Fused block for use with power cable
- Safely splits the main power wire to two amplifiers
- UPC: 699440904612
- Weight: 0.8
- Sku: 90461
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.