Designed to split a large wire down to two smaller wires where fusing of the small wires is needed. The input of this block accepts wire from 1/0 to 4 AWG, while the two fused outputs each accept wire from 4 AWG to 8 AWG. OmniSert™ receptacles capture various size wires without the need for adaptor sleeves. Forged and machined brass construction with marine-grade stannum plating. A high-temperature polycarbonate base and cover provide insulation and protection. Requires two MAXI® Fuses, appropriately rated for the equipment being connected. These are sold separately. Fuses can be pulled and inserted without removing the cover.
- Inputs: One 1/0 AWG or 4 AWG inputs
- Outputs: Two 4 AWG or 8 AWG outputs
- Nickel plated terminals for excellent signal transfer
- Includes grommets and installation accessories
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-1/8"H
- MAXI Premium Series Distribution Block
- Fused block for use with power cable
- Safely splits the main power wire to two amplifiers
- UPC: 699440904612
- Weight: 0.8
- Sku: 90461
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.