Designed for marine and powersports applications, the MBT-RX streams your favorite tunes from a Bluetooth® equipped (A2DP) device directly to your audio system. With an IPX6 water resistance rating, this premium wireless audio receiver is engineered to be right at home on the seas or in the back trails, plus its super tiny design can fit into just about any installation location.
Use the stereo pair of RCA outputs to connect to any amplifier or source unit with line-level/auxiliary inputs. Equipped with Bluetooth® v4.0 and the aptX® codec, the MBT-RX sends top-quality audio and performance from compatible devices to deliver dynamic, CD-like sound without any cables. With a wireless connection range of up to 35 ft. (11 m), you can conveniently control the connected audio without having to return to your source unit to make adjustments.
Thanks to the MBT-RX Bluetooth® Audio Receiver, taking your playlist with you has never been easier or sounded better.
- Compatible with any Amplifier or Headunit with an Auxiliary Input
- For use in all environments
- Designed for marine and powersports applications
- IPX6 water resistance rating
- Compatible with Bluetooth equipped (A2DP) devices
- One Stereo Pair of Low-Level RCA Outputs
- *Bluetooth signal up to 35 ft. (11 m) away
- Bluetooth Version 3.0
- Mounting hole ears for convenient installation
- Requires 12v Power/Ground connection
- Fuse Rating: 2A x 1 , Mini ATC
- Dimensions: 2.30" W x 2.50" L x 0.50" H
- Product Hightlights:
- Bluetooth® Profile A2DP (High-Quality, Stereo Audio)
- Bluetooth® Core Specification Version 4.0 with aptX®
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 18 kHz (±1dB)
- Outputs One Stereo Pair, Low-Level RCA Plugs
- Output Voltage 2V RMS
- S/N Ratio 93 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Input Operating Voltage 8 - 28 VDC
- Current Draw 20 mA (at idle) / 32 mA (at full output)
- Fuse Rating 2A Mini ATC
- Connection Range* Up to 35 ft / 11 m
- UPC: 699440911269
- Weight: 1
- Sku: 91126
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.