This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts per channel into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
The M200/2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be controlled from a remote location. This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- M Series 2-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity:
- Level: 100mV-4V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Damping factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per chan./ 50Hz
- Frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-9/16"L x 7-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- Independent input sensitivity controls
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- 2/1 channel operation
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Extruded aluminum alloy system setting security cover
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty compact unitary cast alloy heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Product Highlights:
- 2-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 6-7/8"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982702
- Weight: 4
- Sku: 98270
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.