These marine speakers feature UV- and water-resistant grilles, cast-polymer baskets, rubber woofer surrounds, polypropylene woofer cones, and stainless steel mounting hardware. The tweeter is mounted to the fixed grille, not a post through the woofer, so the woofer is sealed. Also, The Plus One speaker cones offer more surface area than other speakers that fit in the same size opening.
• 6" x 9" MS Series 2-Way Coaxial Marine Speakers
• Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each
• RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
• Frequency Response: 37 - 20,000 Hz
• 4 ohms impedance
• Top-mount Depth: 3-5/16" (70mm)
• Recommended power range: 15 - 100 watts RMS per channel
• Sensitivity: 92 dB
• External Diameter: 10-9/16" x 7-1/16" (268mm x 178mm)
• Cutout Diameter: 8-13/16" x 6" (223mm x 151 mm)
- 6"x9" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- patented Plus One™ polypropylene cones
- synthetic rubber surrounds
- grille-mounted balanced-dome tweeters
- UV- and corrosion-resistant polymer baskets and grilles
- 300 watts peak power
- frequency response: 37-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- stainless steel hardware included
- speaker wire included
- Two 2-way marine speakers (each speaker has a non-removable grille)
- Two 15' Lengths of speaker wire (quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1-1/8" Stainless steel self-tapping screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- JBL sticker
- UPC: 050036322751
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.