Series II enclosures deliver the enhanced efficiency and higher output of a vented enclosure, without the distracting noise or “chuffing” generated by a port. The patented Slipstream port dramatically reduces port noise at high sound pressure levels by minimizing airflow turbulence. With high-roll surrounds, proprietary cone design and long-excursion, Series II enclosures deliver deep, powerful bass, with greater accuracy than conventional ported boxes. And the exclusive SSI™ (Smart Selectable Impedance) switch lets you choose 2- or 4-ohm impedance for maximum configuration flexibility. It’s everything you want in a compact, easily installed enclosure.
• 12" Series II Car Audio Subwoofer
• Power Handling: Peak: 1100 watts/RMS: 275 watts
• Nominal Impedance: Single 2 or 4 ohm
• Frequency Response: 25 ~ 175 Hz
• Sensitivity: 93 dB
• Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
• Dimensions (Approx): 22.44" W x 14.52" H x 12.00" D
- ported enclosure with one 12" subwoofer
- polypropylene cone and nitrile rubber surround
- Slipstream port
- switchable 2-ohm or 4-ohm impedance
- power handling: 275 watts RMS (1100 watts peak)
- frequency response: 25 Hz-175 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- dimensions: 23-3/4"W x 16-3/8"H x 13"D
- Ported hatchback-style enclosure loaded with one 12" woofer
- Owner's manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036326766
- Weight: 50
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.