At the bottom the MX65 Series Coaxial Speaker sits a high powered Flux Y30 Strontium Ferrite Magnets that is contained by custom tooled heavy gauge powered coated steel baskets with the word "MASSIVE" stamped right into the steel. In the center of a MX65 speaker sits a 1” KSV coil that floats on a poly fiber spider. With custom rubber surrounds, laminated paper cones, a phase optimized 12dB crossover with smooth 13mm dome tweeters these are highly value priced and are designed to fit almost any ride.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Powder Coated Basket With MASSIVE Punched Logo
- Custom Making Massive Logo 3 Way Tweeter Plate
- High-Energy Y30 Magnets Assures Sufficient Magnet Force Needed
- For High Sensitivity And Accurate Sound Reproduction
- Two Piece Custom Paintable Metal Grills
- Rugged Construction To Withstand Harsh Mobile Environment
- Custom Laminated Paper Cone With Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Quality Cloth Spider With Polyester Fiber
- 1” High Temperature KSV Voice Coil
- 13mm Hard Diaphragm Tweeter With Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- Product Highlights:
- Speaker Size- 6.5"
- Tweeter- 13mm PEI
- Cone-Laminated Paper
- Sensitivity- 90dB
- Frequency- 60-20KHz
- RMS Power- 60 watts
- Peak Power-250 watts
- Impedance- 4 Ohm
- Basket- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Depth- 2.48"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 623169621239
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.